For Bridge & Road Applications.
(For carpark, public space and architectural applications see Miska ZealSeal™ 2000 data sheet).
The Miska Zealseal™ System provides a waterproof, trafficable seal utilizing Zealcrete LV™ epoxy elastomeric concrete as the armor nosing to support the Zealseal™ expansion foam.
- Zealseal™ has a minimum controlled depth of 50mm giving a guaranteed bond line that is not subject to the diligence of the installer.
- Zealseal™ has a operating system which is active across the full depth and width of the seal as opposed to the varying depths in some sealant systems.
- Zealseal™ has a homogeneous uniform structure and maintains its shape irrespective of the width or its position in the movement range.
- Zealseal™ is nitrogen blown and therefore is chemically inert providing higher heat resistance and UV stability than EVA chemically formed products.
- Capacity for 60% compression (percentages based on initial seal width selection)
- Capacity for 100% horizontal and vertical shear
- Whilst Zealseal has a capacity for 30% tension, this â€œmust notâ€